Saturday, February 10, 2007

You're The One That I Want




I'd like to introduce my new buddy, Baxter.

Here are a few photos from our "get acquainted" meeting today at the shelter. Baxter needs to get fixed on Monday and then I get to take him home.

He's tons of fun, unfortunately that does not relate to camera shots. He's happy and always moving around. Typical for a six month old puppy. He is very affectionate and of course, being a Lab, chewy. So far my arm was his favorite chew toy.

More adorable puppy pics and adventures to come. It's very clear that I'm going to need to get a pickup truck rather then a sedan. He's going to be at least 60 pounds of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie.Buy a lot of logs and save the woodwork! :-)) Enjoy!

arash said...

baxter sounds like a british insurance salesman name. But atleast he's a great looking dog. And when you get you truck, make sure you get light colored seats, so baxter's hairs will be easily seen.