Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Long Kiss Goodbye


It's not news to most of you that I'm moving out of Los Angeles. It's been six years, some good and some bad, but it's time to go. The biggest news of all is that I bought a house on my own. It's huge for one person, so ya'll have to come and visit. What one person needs four bedrooms and three bathrooms for, I can't answer. The current owner is a single guy as well so the house has no wear and tear. I'll probably not change that.

Oh, yeah the house is in Round Rock, Texas. My mother is always begging me to move back East, well Texas is East compared to where I 'm living now. I hope she's happy. More pics to come of the house later.

So let the good bye's begin. It's not just the people, but the places and the routines that I'll miss. I like my gym. I like my workout partner. I like my office mates. I like the ocean. I like knowing where everything is.

Despite all that, I like having a home to call my own.

No comments: