Friday, May 04, 2007

All Wet


It's been a while, I know.

It's not that I haven't found anything to do, however lots of it has to do with water. As you can see, and you may have heard, it's raining an awful lot around here.

Digital cameras are wonderful, but not exactly water friendly. I'm really impressed with my Nikon that I bought last fall, but it's not a waterproof model. So I'm reluctant to take it outside.

Baxter loves the water though, I've found a new place for him to play. It's called Bull Creek and it's in North West Austin. Lots of places for doggies to run and play, there's even an waterfall. As I like to jump in an play with him, alas no pictures.

I guess you'll just have to use your imagination or come visit me!

1 comment:

arash said...

Don't say I never did nothing for you : water proof your camera navy-seal style

If we can't see pictures of baxter playing in the water, life is not worth living. Unless there's a large steak or plate of ribs around. Then it's worth living for a little while longer.