Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm A Big Boy Now



While I was breaking out the digital camera to shoot my office for yesterday's blog, I looked down and saw my buddy fast asleep. I don't know who he thinks is going to take his bone away from him, I'm certainly not going to chew on it! Like a favorite Teddy Bear, he's now taken to sleeping with it. And yes he has a full size bed.

Baxter paid a visit to the vet last week as all this water he's loving has caused a yeast infection in his ears. Due to the floppy ears, Lab's tend to have this problem as their ear's don't dry out. I just have to make sure and put a drying solution in them each time we go to the creek.

While at the vet, Baxter was put on the scale and he's 62 lbs now. When I adopted him he was 48 lbs. My vet says that he has pretty much done his skeletal growing, now he will just fill out. That being the case, he has moved on to adult dog food.

Next thing you know, he'll be asking for an allowance.

No comments: