Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Getting Bigger

From February 14th posting.

Today

One of the best things about getting a mixed breed puppy is that you don't know what it's going to grow up to be. Or how big it's going to grow up.

Baxter has put on about 12 pounds since I picked him up about seven weeks ago. He's now about seven months old and 60 pounds. He's going to be a big dog and that's quite alright with me. I'm not that gentile anyway and I can play as rough as he can. It's a pretty good match.

I was working today when I looked down to see how he was doing and snapped a shot of him. Looking back at the pictures of when I first picked him up I noticed now he REALLY does not fit in that bed.

For the record, his nighttime bed is about three feet by three feet. He fits in it very nicely.

For now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can teach him what end goes on the pillow. :-))
Very cute.

arash said...

I must agree with mom. He's looking cute trying to squeeze his big body into that tiny container. Reminds me of my doggy when I was in high school. She used to sleep in the weirdest most uncomfortable looking places. Like on top of shoes. Or on the stairs with parts of her body on different stairs.

Unknown said...

I think he learned that from his owner! (the same one who had to take a picture to notice that he didnt fit in the bed!) :)