Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tileapalooza



Seriously, that's what Home Depot calls a tile sale. I did not make that up.

It's raining this weekend here in Austin and it's very welcome. So no outside activities, the doggies are not subject to the 3 1/2 mile walk around Town Lake. They like the first mile, then they get tired.

I have three bathrooms and a kitchen that need new floors. While my home is only eight years old, the floors are needing some updating. All the wet areas have linoleum in various grades of quality. It's all in great shape for eight years, but tile to spruce things up a bit. I've never done tile before, so this is new to me.

If you hear cussing and screaming from Texas, you know who it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
The lower left-hand corner tile is a little crooked. Can you fix that please? Otherwise it looks great!
:-))

Anonymous said...

Hmm, it looks great. I wonder if he had any help in doing this bathroom. It looks like the hands of some great masterful tile cutter was around. :-)