Sunday, February 10, 2008

Play With Me



I'm supposed to be writing a paper today. It has to get done today, it's due on Wednesday but I can't seem to get started. Hmm. I wonder why. Yes while dogs make wonderful companions, they do require a good deal of attention. I sometimes shoo them out of the house and into the backyard where they can play together. But that's not always what any of us need. We all need a little play time. It's often been referred to as "dog therapy". It certainly comes in handy.

But Baxter and Logan, I have a paper to write today. So outside you go. I'll make it up to you later. You won't let me forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah awww! I know the feeling! Oz needs some attention too, but I have to read a book for work. So I'm taking him out to the dog park while I sit and and read and we get some much needed sun. Good Luck with your paper bud :)

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday......that paper finished yet? Doggies want to go out to play.