Friday, September 14, 2007

I Need Attention




In case I'm chatting with you on instant messenger and suddenly I seem to disappear, this may be the problem. With camera in hand, I have documented my distraction. With unrelenting zeal, Baxter requires attention now and then. He seldom takes no for an answer. The more I push back the more he pursues this.

The second picture is a well documented example of his favorite trick. When I'm typing and won't acknowledge him, he uses his snout as a lever to push my hand up and off the keyboard. He's a very smart dog.

He's maturing nicely and mellowing out a bit with some very puppy moments. This week we are going on a nice three mile hike around Town Lake. At the end, someone is going for a swim.

Hopefully it won't be me.

1 comment:

arash said...

Don't show this to baxter, he'll get insanely jealous. Then you'll have to do $20K worth of landscaping to make him happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv-2HzNPaA